Your health is our top priority and we have taken strict precautions to keep our practice at the highest level of cleanliness and safety. Please note that:
- We are limiting the number of patients in the clinic at one time
- Our community room chairs are spaced well over 6ft apart
- Everyone is required to wear a mask that covers both nose and mouth while inside the clinic
- All surfaces are sanitized/linens changed after each treatment
- We have installed HEPA air filters in each room
We are asking all patients to arrive no more than 5 minutes early and to wear a face-covering upon arrival. Everyone must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before receiving treatment. Cash, credit, and checks are all still acceptable payment options.
We are screening everyone for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms upon arrival. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please contact the clinic before arriving at your appointment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.